indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
Postcard "Ein Volk,Ein Reich ,Ein Führer" - 1938
Attractive postcard "Ein Volk,Ein Reich ,Ein Führer" which is dated 9-10-1938 "Tag der Befreiung" (liberation day)
Code: 53947Price: 35.00 EUR
Soldbuch ,citation grouping - Polizei / SS - Marbach
Soldbuch and citation grouping of "Meister der Schützpolizei" Josef Marbach who served within the notorious Polizei Rgt.13 (later SS-Polizei Rgt.13).
1) Soldbuch of Marbach who was issued a "SS-Soldbuch" (runes removed) in 1944.
Marbach ,who was a WW I veteran was awarded the EK II ,the "Frontkreuz für Frontkämpfer" ,the BWB,the "Schlesischer Adler" I + II ,the "Dienstauszeichnung I + II Stüfe" ,the "Erinnerungsmedaille 1-10-1938" ,the KvK ohne Schw. ,the KvK m.Schw. ,the "Ostmedaille" and the "S.A.-Sportmedaille in Bronze".
2) "Kriegsverdienstkreuz II Klasse" citation.
3) "Polizei-Dienstauszeichnung 1.Stufe" (25 years) citation !!
4) Preliminary"Ostmedaille" citation which has been signed by "Oberstleutnant d.Sch.Pol" Worm.
5) "Ostmedaille" citation which bears the stamped signature of "SS-Gruppenführer u.Generalleutnant der Polizei" Carl von Gottberg.
6) KvK II m.Schw.citation which has been issued at Riga (Latvia) and which has been signed by 'SS-Gruppenführer u.Generalleutnant der Polizei' Friedrich Jeckeln (RK 27-8-1944, EL 23-3-1945)
Jeckeln was sentenced to death in Riga on 3-2-1946.
7) Record of "Polizeischule Pelplin" (Poland) which has been signed by "SS-Obersturmbannführer" and commnder of the school ,Roediger?
8) List of actions were Marbach participated in.
Note the anti partisan "Erntefest I" , "Erntefest II" ,"Hornung" and "Föhn I" actions which were also known for thier obscure character!!
9) Some other Marbach related documents.
Code: 53946Price: 750.00 EUR
"Heimkehr der Legion Condor" - postcard
"Heimkehr der Legion Condor" stamped postcard.
Code: 53945Price: 35.00 EUR
Postcard 'Heldengedenktag' (heroes remembrance day) -1942.
Very attractice 'Heldengedenktag' (heroes remembrance day) 1942 postcard.
Code: 53944Price: 35.00 EUR
Soldbuch - WH (Heer) - 36.Inf.Div. - Werner
Soldbuch of "Unteroffizier" Willi Werner who served within Art.Rgt.36 of the 36 Inf.Div.
Werner started as a soldier and was finally promoted to "Unteroffizier" in 1945
Werner was awarded the "Ostmedaille" and the "Rümanische Erinnerungsmedaille" ( Romanian medal) for his eforts.
The well -filled -in Soldbuch has lots of entries. like a private handgun (F.N.) and comes with Werner,s "Reichsmusikkammer" I.D.
Werner was a musician who was permitted to play his violin!!
Code: 53943Price: 130.00 EUR
Soldbuch/citations grouping - WH (Heer) - 6 Inf.Div. - Schmacke
Soldbuch and citations grouping of "Oberleutnant" Paul Schmacke who served within Inf.Rgt.58 of the 6 Inf.Div.
1) Soldbuch (which bears the nr.1!!) of Schmacke who was awarded the "Deutsches Schützwall-Ehrenzeichen" ,the EK II , the EK I ,the "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" ,"Ostmedaille" (not entered) and the BWB.
The Soldbuch has been declared "Ungültig" (invalid) for some reason.
2) "Deutsches Schützwall-Ehrenzeichen" citation which has been signed by the regimental commander "Oberst" Heinz Furbach ( RK 4-10-1942)
3) EK II citation (Westfeldzug) which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Freiherr von Biegeleben (RK 5-8-1940)
Freiherr von Biegeleben died on 11-10-1940 Oktober 1940 at Jullouville, 8 km near Granville by heartattack.
4) EK I citation which has been signed by "Generalleutnant" and divisional commander Helge Auleb ( DKiG 26-12-1941)
5) "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" citation which has been signed by "Oberst" and regimental commander Heinz Furbach ( RK 4-10-1942)
6) BWB citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
7) "Ostmedaille" citation which bears the signature of the commanding officer.
8) 2 promotion documents (so-called "Bestallung") which have been signed by "Oberst" and regimental commander Hans Windeck.
9) 12 other documents related to Schmacke.
Brave officer grouping!!
Code: 53942Price: 645.00 EUR
Citation - KM - Norway - Penza
EK II citation of "Matrosenobergefreiten" Kurt Penza who served within the "Kriegsmarine" in the Norwegian Polar coastal area.
The document has been issued in "Tromsö" (Norway) and bears the stamped signature of "Vizeadmiral" Nordman.
Code: 53941Price: 60.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 58.Inf.Div. - Voss
Wehrpaß of "Obergefreiten" Heinrich Voss who served within Gre.Rgt.154 of the 58.Inf.Div.
Voss was awarded the BWB and the "Ostmedaille" for his efforts while he participated in fightings in Belgium ,Latvia ,Estonia and Russia.
Voss was wounded twice "Granatsplitter" (shrapnel) and "Stürz vom Pferd infolge Feindeinwirkung" (fell from horse due to enemy action)
Voss was KIA on 10-10-1944 in Memel (Latvia)
Deathcard - Nettuno - Italy - Wunn
Deathcard of "Panzer-Grenadier" Heinz Wunn who was KIA on24-2-1944 at Nettuno (Italy)
Code: 53939Price: 35.00 EUR
Wehrpaß / citation grouping - 34.Inf.Div. - Bast
Wehrpaß / citation grouping of "Unteroffizier" Josef Bast who served within Beob.Abt.34 (observation unit) of the 34.Inf.Div.
1) Wehrpaß with nice RAD uniform photo of Bast who was awarded the "Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehjrenzeichen" award ,the "Medaille treue Dienst mit Schwerter ,Klasse II" (Rumanian Medal) ,the BWB ,the "Ostmedaille" ,the KvK II m.Schw. ,the "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Silber" and the "Kubanschild"!!! for the efforts during the fightings in France ,Rumania ,Bulgaria ,Greece and Russia.
2) "Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehjrenzeichen" citation.
3) Rarely seen "Medaille treue Dienst mit Schwerter ,Klasse II" citation (Rumanian Medal) which has been signed by the commanding officer ,"Major" Ludwig.
4) "Kubanschild" citation which bears the stamped signature of "GFM" Ewald von Kleist.
5) "Kraftfahrbewährungsabzeichen in Silber" citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
6) "Bescheinigung" (confirmation) that Bast took part in a "Gasschutz für Unteroffizieren" course.
Code: 53938Price: 415.00 EUR
& maintained by Concept500