indicates that you're happy to accept cookies.
Click Here to view our Privacy
Citation set WH (Heer) - 227.Inf.Div. - Munkler
Citation set of "Unteroffizier" Anton Munkler who served within Inf.Rgt.412 of the 227.Inf.Div.
1) BWB citation which has been signed by the regimental commander.
2) EK II citation which has been signed by "Generalmajor" and deputy commander of the 227.Inf.Div.Fischer
Wolchow,Leningrad area earned citations!!
Code: 53718Price: 100.00 EUR
Wehrpaß KM - "Marine Stoßtrupp Abt." - Wolff
Wehrpaß of ? Arno Wolff who served within the "Marine Stoßtrupp Abteilung" (stormtoop)
Wolff participated in the invasion of France and the conquest of Cherbourg and Brest (France) in 1940.
Wolff also participated in the invasion of the Channel Islands.
Wolff was KIA during fightings in Libau (Latvia) on 24-6-1941.
"Organisation -Todt" (O.T.) citation set - Fertig
Citation set of "O.T.Mann" Leonhard Fertig who served within Festungs Pionier Stab 13 and "Organisation -Todt" (O.T.) Bauleitung Wartburg.
1) "Deutsche Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen" citation in a special version for pioneers.
The document bears the stamped signature of the commanding officer.
2) "Ostmedaille" citation which has been signed by the commanding officer.
"Organisation -Todt" documents are to be considered "rare"!!
Code: 53716Price: 125.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - "Führerreserve Heeresgruppe C" - Italy - Middendorf
1) Wehrpaß of "Leutnant der Reserve" Erich Middendorf who served within "Führerreserve Heeresgruppe C".
Middendorf was awarded the EK II and the "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen in Silber".
2) "Unterkunfts-Ausweis" (Listing-ID) which is dated 8-5-1945!!
3) Few related documents.
Code: 53715Price: 115.00 EUR
Citation set WH (Heer) - 83.Inf.Div. - Heun
Citation set of "Grenadier" Arthur Heun who served within Gren.Rgt.547 under command of the 83.Inf.Div.
1) Unusual SWB citation (printed in Riga,Latvia)
2) EK II citation which has been signed by "Der Oberbefehlshaber der Heeresgruppe Nord" (supreme commander) "Generaloberst" Georg Lindemann (RK 5-8-1940, EL 21-8-1943)
Lindemann was responsible for taken general Wlassow POW!!
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 1132.Pz.Jäg.Komp.(sf) - Müller
Wehrpaß of "Gefreiten" Wolfgang Müller who served within several different "Panzerjäger" (anti-tank) units.
The last unit Müller served in was the Pz.Jäg.Komp.1132.(selbstfahrlafette).
Müller was trained for "Pakschütze" (gunner) with the 3,7 cm ,5 cm ,7,5 cm anti-tank gun.
Müller died of wounds after his third wound in "Hauptverbandplatz" Jasieniec ??
Although no awards entered and/or battlelist (no missing pages) ,a nice 7,5 cm "Pakschütze" Wehrpaß!!
Citation - Luftwaffe - Dicke
"Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe" citation of "Obergefreiten" Günter Dicke.
The document has been issued on 1-4-1945 and has been signed by the regimental commander.
Due to the fact the stamp is unreadable ,fairly priced.
Code: 53712Price: 75.00 EUR
Wehrpaß grouping Luftwaffe - lei.Flakabt.75(mot.) - Mädler
Wehrpáß of "Unterführer Anwärter" Karl Mädler who served within various Flak units.
Mädler acted in Germany and Russia (Heeresgruppe Nord) and was KIA on 12-7 - 1944 in Russia.
2) "Mitglieds-Ausweis" (membershipcard) of the "Hitler-Jugend" (photo has been partly removed).
3) "Freiwillige Arbeitsdienst" I.D. with nice photo of Karl.
Although a part of the "Gefechtskalender" has been rewritten (to preserve the info) and someone made some notes in the back of the Wehrpaß ,a nice and fairly prices trio.
Citation WH (Heer) - 73.Inf.Div. - Stangl
"Kubanschild" citation of "Unteroffizier" Otto Stangl who served within Stab Füsilier-Btl.73 of the 73.Inf.Div.
The document bears the stamped signature of "Generalfeldmarschall" Ewald von Kleist.
Code: 53710Price: 90.00 EUR
Wehrpaß WH (Heer) - 82.Inf.Div. - Kraft
Wehrpaß of "Gefreiten" Heinrich Kraft who served within Gren.Rgt.166 of the 82.Inf.Div.
Kraft was awarded the "Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" ,the BWB ,the EK II and the SWB.
After being wounded by shrapnel in both legs (and being hospitalized for some time) ,Kraft was discharged of service on 22-9-1944.
& maintained by Concept500